Monday, May 19, 2008

ALONE!!!

“So with whom did you come with?” comes a quick question from a person who I know I bump into him at an event

I look back and see around and my reply goes “I am here alone?”

The answer changes his looks and he says “Ok!”

Then we bid goodbye and lead our own way….

There are times when you have to go to places and check out the deal but no one is coming with you…and in the end you miss the whole thing as you were supposed to go there alone. I have now changed that philosophy…will ask few friends of mine for an event which I have to go to and if they turn up good and if they don’t........I have myself for my company.

I have gone to numerous movies alone, numerous hotels alone just coz nobody was gonna watch that movie why should I miss it. Friends do come and say how can you go alone….well I have being doing that for a long time and still continue to do that if I have to visit a place which I like.

If you go alone you are at your own…can do whatever you wish at the last moment and not being reliant on the other person or group.

So if you like something and no one is willing to go with you….just go there and enjoy or you might miss something and might regret it later.

2 comments:

mumbaikaar said...

I too follow that now. I used to ask and miss a lot of interesting things in life becuase by friends did not want to go.
So i too ask but dont stop myself from living life because my friends do not want to experience it.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. ~Helen Keller

suarrr said...

yea, now that comes a more likeable post by me..

and its really fun going alone..

keep writing bro..

ankit