Sunday, May 11, 2008

Foot in Mouth Disorder

I was on a phone with a girl and we were talking for the second time.

I kinda was asking her out, what was she doing for the evening. Can we meet up for dinner?

She: "You know I am going to watch this XYZ movie" (movie name witheld for my safety)
Me: "What?"
She: "Havent you heard of that movie?"
Me: "Ohh ya i saw the posters and hoardings of the same when i travel to office. Aint that the real life story kinda thing"
She: "ya...did ya watch it?"
Me: "Are you crazy....i would not watch that movie even if i get a free ticket"
She: "mmmm"
Me: "why dont you go and watch some other movie like ABC"

She: "You know i have ACTED in that XYZ movie and going to watch it with my friends"

=======================================================

"This is called foot in mouth disorder and i suffer from it big time"

Any stories from your side would be great to hear about....

No comments: