Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Confused!!

A new Job Profile a new Thing...after 5 years of working on Mobile Games and Mobile Phones, I was recommended by my CEO to get into Website development and work as Product Manager, its being around 3 weeks yet to get the hang of things (i know i am a slow learner). The way things work around here it at seems i am in a new company but can see my old team-mates around.

So all in all these 3 weeks have gone super slow, still learning new tricks, new things which i am not sad about but the speed at which I am told to do something about it is very alarming. One person doing 10 different things in a day, how do you keep a tab on his working hours???

So will be sitting with my Manager and need to list down questions on what to do and how to do?

Wish me luck

No comments: