Monday, March 24, 2008

Holi Day!!!

Got inspired by my cousin bro Ankit and again started to write up my blog...writing almost after a year. I don't know what should i do to get myself inspired.

Holi weekend just passed by and it was fun...met up with my building friends played with some colours for half an hour and then sat on our favorite spot to have Bhajiya (onion based stuff) and some chips. As A's wife b'day was on the same day we got cake also. Reached home by 1 pm and went to take bath, the damn colour from my face would not come off..tried rubbing more soap in but could not get it off...did it for half an hour and got bored. Got out and changed myself and lied on my sofa to watch TV. Planned to go to play cricket by 3:30 pm but the sun outside dampened my mood.

Then had to go for Argentine Tango class at 7:30 pm in Bandra, met up with Blake, Tim and Simmone, did some initial moves and some techniques it is fun but so difficult. I am not a fan of same set of moves....but it kind of different on how to keep your body posture straight, legs moving perfectly and your turning it the most important. I might join this class when Tim starts it in August. Got to have some moves to just impress the girls on the dance floor ;)

Then drove my way back to Malad for A's wife bday party at Morokko. Reached M in half an hour from Bandra (a personal best of mine). Everyone had just settled in before i reached so no one was angry that i was late. Lots of laugh, drinks and good food was the order of the night (Gulped in 2 Old monks, i kinda started to like it). Then decided to drive back to Juhu for South Indian Omlette. Between 7 of us gulped in 2 mysore masala omelette and 1 cheese omlette. Finished it off with Watermelon juice.

That was my Holi for you.....not eventful but memorable
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

suarrr said...

seems like a good holi.

nice break after all the monotony..

mine sucked though..

keep posting..

xiao