Tuesday, April 8, 2008

(Blank)

The topic is named Blank as i dont know what to term it as...

It was a saturday afternoon, called up a friend of mine and asked him whats his plan for the evening. He said why dont you come over i am going for a party with few friends of mine. Party...i havent being to one for a very long time.

At around 9 pm i reached home and his friends were getting ready, introduced myself and shook hands. After half an hour got going to a big 5 star hotel and entered the club after a nice rickshaw ride. At first everyone was a bit tight not wanting to dance but just see each other face. I kinda got into the groove and dancing on my own....one of the girls joined me in and we did some sleak moves together. Dancing for around 2 hours time to head back home.

Got in the rickshaw and the girl said i want to see Mumbai at night....i said sure why not we shall go for a walk. Walking up and down the same street talking about dreams, people, and other random stuff. Got to see some rats which scared the girl but i laughed over the issue.

Few weeks later...chatting on GTalk came to know that the girl started to like me and if it was not for the rats....i would have got a kiss from her. I knew it was coming but i did not know it was coming that early. Talking to her is fun...she can play with words and know how to induce someone into helping her....i kinda liked the style.

I am still smiling knowing that someone likes me....and thinks about me.

Technorati Tags     ,,,
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: