Monday, April 7, 2008

Inhibitions

"You know you still are like a 20 year old whom i met for the first time" these were the words spoken to me by friends of mine who i respect. And also they are spoken at different time. It kind of makes me feel happy and sad at the same time, happy bcoz i am still in my early teens and sad they dont make me feel that i have grown into adulthood.
Met Kar after an year or so, discussing things here and there life and as we were about to enter a party his words were "You have to LOSE YOUR INHIBITIONS".
The above sentence has got me thinking........will need to meet Kar a few more times to know what exactly he meant.
I have being sulking, arguing and doing nothing personally for past 1 year to make myself happy or satisfied.
As Pri also said to me....you need to search for a mentor and i think Kar would be the perfect person for the same....he is dynamic, visionary, bold and can talk sense. One whom i trust not blindly but as a person on what he says.
Time is 10:25pm Date 7th April

Watch this space for more....

Technorati Tags ,
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

satan' queen said...

hmmm 'losing your inhibitions'. These 3 words can be quiet heavy. I guess in the competitive and fast moving world of today we tend to lose sight of happiness..of whats truly important. Whats ironical is that we think that we are supposedly running after achieving our dreams. But its really the journey which matters. So make the journey full of fun. Let it give you the rush which achieving your dream might not be able to give you. Lose your inhibitions once in a while to rejuvenate yourself. It helps you to collect that lost energy and gets you going with double the speed. Feel free to experiement.

This is my what my heart was telling me after going through your post. I told it to shut up and get back to completing the office work at hand! ;)

loved the subtle intensity of your blog which evokes the mind to think.

Would be back for more thinking sessions.

P.s- thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

Fondoffood said...

Queen: You know your words are making me think more and more...at first i was thinking of what my friends said and your words....are making me think more...thanks for your comment...i shall be back to look into your post for more.

Keep writing