Thursday, April 17, 2008

Inhibitions...more to it

Out of the blue i got a call from the girl i like while i was chatting with Pri. Well just took some updates and said the "dreaded 5 words" as she had a call coming up.
Went back chatting with Pri and she has being saying...you know the happiness from your face has being disappeared. You dont have that happy face which was there in school. I guess there are lots of contributing factors to it, first work, then no girlfriend (that is secondary), etc etc etc. I have being such way for a very long time, i also hate it but i dont know what to do to get out the rut.
It is like a quick sand pulling me inside on how hard i try to come out of it. I am kinda fighting against myself, and i am losing.
Pri is one person who i know for a long time but it is being lately where she has opened up and i like talking her more than i used to do during school times. While in our conversation she said that she received a flying kiss from a female..which made me laugh but she gave her a flying kiss back made it more interesting. In India people raise their eyebrows when ladies do such a thing...but i guess if you have the right attitude you take it in the right spirit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i could never imagine... u writing abt my flying kiss in ur blog... hahahaha

Unknown said...

i could never imagine... u writing abt my flying kiss in ur blog... hahahaha