Monday, August 4, 2008

School Time!!!

Was running through my drawer just to find something but then bumped into one of my school photos which was taken during Teachers Day. I was not the brightest of the kids but the teachers would always get hold of me someway or the other to do something in extra-curricular activities.

So i was the vice-principal of the school during teachers day in which we have to dress up smartly (i was in my brown suit, matching shirt and tie) roaming the school and checking out how classes were going on.

At the end we served food to the teachers and after that things are hazy as what we did.



Front row left to right - Sneha, Pravita, Meena, Mamta, Dhanya
Back row left to right - Ashwin and Vishwas

Ashwin and me go a very long way....know him since i was in junior (around 5 years old). We were benchmates and always looking out for fun. Throwing chalk at the girls, slinging rubberband when teachers are not around, eating tiffin boxes of other students when teacher is in the room.

I had a good surprise it is being almost 8 years since i left school, but one day was about to meet a friend of mine near the school and reached an hour early. I thought why not see what is happening in the school, as i reached the gate there is a watchman whose name is Phatak (we have given him the name since he had a habit of stopping people), as soon as he saw me and told me how you doing, long time and i was taken aback....i guessed this guy would be the last person to recognize me. But then had small chat with him and went up the stairs in my shorts and black tee (with a skull drawn over it). Met my teachers had a small chat and fun here and there. Walked around the school, seeing my old classroom. It was a good visit...

More photos shall be uploaded

No comments: