Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Girls and Questions????

P called me around 6:30 pm yesterday and her first words were....

P: Main pak gayi hoon koi joke bol (I am bored tell me some joke)
Me: What?
P: I am really bored and don't know what to do I need to laugh.
Me: What?
P: Chal yaar tell me one joke.
Me: Ok here it goes (and i end up telling her a joke which i read it in the morning)
P: Hehehe...hehehe...thanks...
Me: When i shall leave i will call you lets meet...you are in trouble girl.
P: Ok.

Reached home and met her...discussing stuffs about her and me and things going on in our life and what we think of certain situations, generalizing people and things about girls and guys and all bull shit but fun. Time was just running fast...talking about our loveless life and then she says that I never used to talk to you that much in school. I just smiled.

Dropped her in the building and then she was telling her stories of work travel to Europe and friends. She started talking about guys and about how they visited strip clubs in Europe to enjoy, she did not like as they were married. The conversation again started like this

P: What fun do you get by visiting stripper clubs?
Me: Well not yet visited one but i guess seeing naked white girls is one of the biggest obsessions of Indian guys.
P: But still, the guys are married and they go to such places...it is cheating.
Me: Yes..but....*rolling my eyes*
P: What fun you get? Don't you feel bad?
Me: ( the words in my mind and come up with the cheapest answer i could think of) If you are not forcing the girl it is ok...you pay the money and she performs at her wish.
P: This is wrong...
Me: yes but if the girl does not mind then why should the guys.
P: What fun you get...
Me: I cannot answer it....
P: mmm...
Me: Chal bye...we need to sit with a beer and discuss about it.

I ride back to my place and thinking about the conversation...heck it was fun....

No comments: