Saturday, August 9, 2008

Solar Taxi

Year 2007, month October, I meet these 2 germans who have landed in India and staying at my friends place. We met at Shisha (Bandra) small talk and things then drive down to Mocha as it was a dry day. Talked in length in what they plan to do and what was their itenery.

Cut back one week before i meet them, i had sent a mail across to Solar Taxi website about me helping them in Mumbai and meeting up and showing them around.

And as we speak and they say Solar Taxi, I told them about the mail, they said they have received some but as one says world is a small place and with new research that there is only 6.6 degrees of sepration between people.

We went out for hikes, eating out and some walks and the german guys were so generous and funny that they learnt few Indian things. Lemme talk about the guys....one is Martin Gottschlk and other was Thomas Gottschlk, looking at them they are two very different to each other no brotherly traits...Martin is a shy kinda guy with tongue in cheek humour and Thomas is an outgoing personality, likes to dance and ready to eat anything.

On one of the hikes i get an invitation to go up north with them as their guide/translater, really excited I go to my boss and saying about the whole story he says show me the itenery.

The itenery was
Day 1 - Mumbai - Valsad
Day 2 - Valsad - Baroda
Day 3 - Baroda - Ahmedabad
Day 4 - Ahmedabad - Udaipur
Day 5 - Udaipur
Day 6 - Udaipur
Day 7 - Udaipur - Jaipur
Day 8 - Jaipur
Day 9 - Jaipur
Day 10 - Jaipur - Delhi

My boss said to come back from Jaipur as one project was in its critical deadline stage.

Remainder stories about my journey to be told later...


No comments: